The projects on our plate are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting challenges we face. We're looking for a Relationship Manager to contribute to the continual growth of Paktor and GaiGai. We're open to your ideas for cool interactions and interesting ways to bring people together. The best ideas - from any source - are acted on quickly here. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
GaiGai is one of the fastest growing offline dating agencies in Singapore that offers personalized matching services and organizing singles events. As a subsidiary of Paktor, we ride on the rising trend of mobile dating applications to bring singles together into real life dates. Our compatibility algorithm is also backed by neuroscience research and user behavioral study from more than two billion swipes on Paktor. After all, we want to use our scale and capability to increase the opportunities for singles to find their life partner by going GaiGai!
Paktor is seeking an energetic and passionate Relationship Manager to join our offline dating team: GaiGai! Apart from meeting new people and helping singles find the love of their lives, you will also:
- Meet prospective clients; develop and maintain new client relationships
- Manage onboarding of clients and ensure superior client service to contribute to the overall client experience of the company
- Ensure prompt and accurate delivery of services to your client portfolio
- Coordinate between various divisions and products to offer personalized dating advice for clients
You are someone based in Singapore who loves meeting new people and the passion for sales. You will go the extra mile to close the deal and you understand how crucial strategic planning is in securing a sale. Finally, you are also someone who constantly strives to achieve your quotas and believe that nothing is impossible.
- 1-3 years of sales experience with proven track record in sales
- Good client engagement ability (e.g. communication and presentation skills)
- Drive to succeed and focused to achieve the assigned sales quota
- Courage and ability to take responsibility in the whole sales process
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to start immediately a plus
- Attractive salary with commission plus option for equity
- Flexible working hours
- No need to generate your own leads
- Health insurance, flexible annual course/training allowance, transport stipends
- Gym memberships, software discounts, free drinks, snacks, and a lot more
- Company sponsored travel across Asia, twice a year
- Brilliant team working on an array of mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Great amenities within a great building, and a colorful/creative work environment