Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology-enabled platforms. To date, Paktor has grown into a leading multi-social entertainment network Company in Asia, with assets in dating, social networking, video live streaming and media sharing. Headquartered in Singapore with presence in Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand, Paktor has over 7 million users and successfully made over 20 million matches. Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
GaiGai is one of the fastest growing offline dating agencies in Singapore that offers personalized matching services and organizing singles events. As a subsidiary of Paktor, we ride on the rising trend of mobile dating applications to bring singles together into real life dates. Our compatibility algorithm is also backed by neuroscience research and user behavioral study from more than two billion swipes on Paktor. After all, we want to use our scale and capability to increase the opportunities for singles to find their life partner by going GaiGai!
You can expect:
- Easy and fun culture,
- Start up and young working environment
- Good career development opportunities
- Job Location: Central
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Create awareness of GaiGai’s dating services to Corporates, Government bodies, and direct clients •
- Responsible for prospecting new client, managing, building accounts and driving sales and revenue through the different offline channels
- Come up with creative concepts and pitching it to leads
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective project deliverable
- Build and maintain strong relationships with corporate partners
Obtain new business (B2B) via cold calling and customer referral to create
You are someone based in Singapore who loves meeting new people and the passion for sales. You will go the extra mile to close the deal and you understand how crucial strategic planning is in securing a sale. Finally, you are also someone who constantly strives to achieve your quotas and believe that nothing is impossible.
- 1-3 years of sales experience with proven track record in sales
- Good client engagement ability (e.g. communication and presentation skills)
- Drive to succeed and focused to achieve the assigned sales quota
- Courage and ability to take responsibility in the whole sales process
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to start immediately a plus
Work flexibility (telecommuting), corporate insurance, sponsored gym membership, sponsored learning & development courses, sponsored overseas trips (to any overseas offices), sponsored computing equipment, monthly cohesion events, annual company trip