Receptionist [Full-Time & Part-Time]
Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology- enabled platforms. Since its founding in 2013, Paktor Group has expanded beyond Singapore to the rest of Southeast Asia and North Asia, becoming the largest social dating group in the region. The company merged with the Taiwan-based firm to form M17 Entertainment, the leading social entertainment company in the region. Along with its other acquisitions in social dating such as Down, Inc and Goodnight, the group’s social entertainment and dating assets jointly account for over 20 million users in Asia.
Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
GaiGai is the largest offline dating agency by membership size and operations scale in Singapore that offers personalized matching services and singles’ networking events. As a subsidiary of Paktor, we ride on the rising trend of mobile dating applications to bring singles together into real life dates. Our compatibility algorithm is also backed by neuroscience research and user behavioral study from over two billion swipes on Paktor. Come join us at GaiGai to help singles find their life partner
You can expect:
- Easy and fun culture,
- Start- up and young working environment
- Good career development opportunities
- Job Location: Central, Singapore
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
As an Receptionist, you will be responsible for
• Greet all guest and visitors
• Answering all phone calls and direct to respective caller
• Assist in office security and facilities maintenance such as follow-up with vendors for repair/maintenance in the office
• Reception duties
• Meetings room booking coordination
• General upkeep of cleanliness and tidiness of the office area
• Monitor Pantry and coordinate purchases when needed
• Keep track and process invoices/payments
• Assist various business divisions in their daily business practices e.g. client meetings, onboarding new clients, operations, etc.
• Manage the matching of clients and facilitate the scheduling of dates
• Facilitate enquiries from clients as well as assist in other administrative and adhoc duties
• At least a Diploma in any field
• Able to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
• Possess good communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office and Google web applications
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure with tight deadlines
• High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-based start-cup company
• Candidates who are available immediate or in a short-notice period preferred.
• Full time 5 days work week. (11am - 8pm) / Part time MUST be able to work on EVERY Saturdays. (10am -5pm)
Work flexibility (telecommuting), corporate insurance, sponsored gym membership, sponsored learning & development courses, sponsored overseas trips (to any overseas offices), sponsored computing equipment, monthly cohesion events, annual company trip