Client Service Associate
Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology-enabled platforms. To date, Paktor has grown into a leading multi-social entertainment network Company in Asia, with assets in dating, social networking, video live streaming and media sharing. Headquartered in Singapore with presence in Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand, Paktor has over 7 million users and successfully made over 20 million matches. Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
GaiGai is one of the fastest growing offline dating agencies in Singapore that offers personalized matching services and organizing singles events. As a subsidiary of Paktor, we ride on the rising trend of mobile dating applications to bring singles together into real life dates. Our compatibility algorithm is also backed by neuroscience research and user behavioral study from more than two billion swipes on Paktor. After all, we want to use our scale and capability to increase the opportunities for singles to find their life partner by going GaiGai!
You can expect:
- Easy and fun culture,
- Start up and young working environment
- Good career development opportunities
- Job Location: Central
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
Paktor is seeking an energetic and passionate Client Service Associate to join our offline dating team: GaiGai! Apart from meeting new people and helping singles seek their love life, you will also:
- Collaborate with various business divisions in their daily business practices e.g. client meetings, onboarding new clients, operations, etc.
- Interact with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs and follow through with exceptional service
- Work with our Business Development Team to enhance our company operational workflow
- Manage the matching of clients and faciliate the scheduling of dates
• Facilitate enquiries from clients as well as assist in other administrative and adhoc duties
You are someone based in Singapore who is meticulous and fun-loving. You love the idea of bringing potential matches to singles in Singapore and feeling a huge sense of achievement getting them into a relationship. Finally, you are also someone who constantly strives to achieve your goals and highly proactive in getting tasks done.
- At least 1 year of client service experience with interaction through various channels e.g. email/phone/social media/face-to-face
- Comfortable speaking over the phone for liaison and coordination work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Ability to start immediately is a plus
Work flexibility (telecommuting), corporate insurance, sponsored gym membership, sponsored learning & development courses, sponsored overseas trips (to any overseas offices), sponsored computing equipment, monthly cohesion events, annual company trip